When we reach puberty our immune system will be functioning at its peak. As we age our immune system begins to weaken and our resistance to disease can be affected. Doctor’s recognize that HGH supplements are are powerful, safe, and natural way to strengthen the immune system and repair a weakened or damaged immune system. HGH therapy improves the immune system so it reduces the demand on the immune system such as with colds or flu.
Studies of HGH on the Immune System
Studies conducted by Dr. Keith Kelley, along with others, have shown that by replenishing the body’s levels of HGH, the immune system:
- Manufactures new antibodies
- Stimulates bacteria fighting macrophages
- Increases production of T-cell and Interleukin2
- Increases erythropoiesis
- Increases maturation of neutrophils
- Increases and intensifies the production of new red blood cells
- Increases production of white blood cells that fight disease.
A strengthened immune system is one of the most important benefits that HGH therapy offers.
Study Shows HGH Therapy Increases Immune Function in People with HIV
A study was sponsored by the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases, and collaborated by
- The J. David Gladstone Institutes
- University of California, San Francisco
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- EMD Serono
The purpose of this study was to determine the role of growth hormone in the immune system’s development. Studies suggested that HGH may promote the growth of the thymus, which is responsible for the producing important T-cells of the immune system. When there is HIV infection these T-cells are lost. So the potential that HGH could aid in restoring the immune system.
The study determined whether true thymic function can be induced in HIV infected adults, and whether such induction is indeed prompted by the human growth hormone, and as well as whether thymic function plays a role in the sustaining of the T cell compartment in the face of peripheral T cell depletion.
There were 14 volunteers enrolled in the 2 year study. All participants received 12 months of treatment with human growth hormone. Participants were randomly assigned to one of two study arms. 12 received growth hormone during the first year of the study – 3 mg given daily by subcutaneous injection, with a dose reduction to 1.5 mg after 6 months. The other 12 participants were enrolled in the control arm receiving placebo injections that were crossed over to growth hormone treatment after 1 year. Participants from both arms received 24 scheduled study visits during the 2 years after enrollment, which included physical exams, CT scans, blood tests, DEXA scans, and PET scans.
The results confirmed that HGH supplements could in fact improve immune systems – it improves the size and function of a very important immune organ, called the thymus, is located behind the breast bone and in front of the heart. Without a functioning thymus, a weakened immune system could not be fully restored. HGH supplements are also approved for treating the HIV wasting syndrome and weight loss.
HGH and Your Immune System
1. HGH Revives and Rejuventates the Immune System – HGH and the immune system are interconnected. A healthy immune system is key to protecting against autoimmune disease, cancer, and infectious diseases. As we age our immune system becomes increasingly weak and unable to protect us. HGH can revive and rejuvenate your immune system.
2. HGH Regrows Essential Thymus Gland for Killer T Cells – By the age of 40 your thymus is about half the size it once was and by 60 it is hard to find. As the thymus shrinks your chance of getting sick increases. Research has shown HGH regrows the thymus.
3. HGH Significantly Improves all Aspects of The Immune System – Tests have shown Immune activities that the GH increases production of T-cells and interleukin 2, manufacture of new anti-bodies.
4. HGH Restores Esstential Bone Marrow Stem Cells – In the bone marrow there are the stem cells