Lose Weight By Making Small Changes To your Diet
If you’ve been trying to maintain your weight only to step on the scale and discover exactly the opposite. You may have already figured it out when you had to loosen up your belt buckle. What have you been doing to maintain your weight or lose those pounds? You’ll be happy to know that you only need to make small changes and you can enjoy huge weight loss. Here are just a few changes to help get you started. Really, it’s easier than you might think!
- Eliminate the soda – If you want to put on an extra 20 pounds in a year, drink soda regularly. Even diet soda will lead to weight gain – don’t be fooled by the ‘calorie free,’ claim. So eliminate soda and replace with water.
- Drink tea – Research has shown that those who drink green, black, or white tea have a lower BMI and less body fat. Sorry, herbal teas don’t count.
- Decrease your processed carbs – These carbs don’t do anything for you except help you gain weight so decrease or eliminate processed carbs.
- Eat cayenne pepper – A recent study that was published in the British Journal of Nutrition showed that compared to placebos that active ingredient in cayenne helps to increase fat burning.
- Eat more fruits/vegetables – No one gains weight from eating fruit, even those high sugar fruits like bananas. And veggies will fill you up without the calories as long as you don’t reach for that high calorie salad dressing.
- Increase your protein – You should take in extra protein throughout the day not just at one time such as dinner. So make sure your snacks include protein. Protein will increase your metabolic rate and help you to feel full.
- Add a fish oil supplement – One study fed mice diets that had an increase in EPA and DHA, which is fish oil. The researchers found that these mice with the extra fish oil had much less accumulation of body fat. A number of studies have shown the same thing.
- Weight lifting with no resting – Adding weights to your workout helps to burn more calories and to tone muscle. When you don’t rest between your sets it increases your heart rate and this helps you to burn more calories.
- Do full body exercises – These are exercises like deadlifts, squats, pushups, chin-ups, etc. You’ll get more benefit from these types of exercises.
- Do intervals – Many studies have shown that intervals are the most effective way to get the full calorie burn benefit.
- Start with a salad – Begin your meal with salad to help add bulk that will make you feel full and you will eat less overall.
- Drink water – Drink water before a meal. It has been shown by a study out of Virginia Tech University that drinking 2 cups of water before a meal lead to greater weight loss in the 12 week period that the study ran.
- Remember fiber – Fiber is like a sponge. It will absorb water and make you feel full. That means you eat less and that’s fewer calories.
- Keep a food journal – By keeping a food journal you’ll do a better job of knowing what you are eat. Some things may surprise you.
- Take an HGH supplement – HGH is produced by your pituitary gland, but as we age we produce less and less. It’s linked to loss of muscle, weight gain (especially belly fat) and overall signs of aging. Taking an HGH supplement like Genf20 Plus helps your pituitary gland increase HGH production.