The Love Between HGH and Hollywood
Why are celebrities able to stay suspended in youthfulness while the rest of us seem unable to stop the clock of time. In the March issue of Vanity Fair an article investigated how HGH was being used secretly to retain youthfulness and yet that use is actually widespread. In fact, the article referred to the use of HGH as being as common as Botox.
Alana Stewart, a former model, is open about her use of HGH. It began when she spotted those first gray hairs. So why isn’t everyone using human growth hormone to stave off aging? Well the most obvious reason would be that it is not HGH approved for cosmetic purposes, and the second would be that if HGH injections are used rather than supplements the cost could be as much as $10,000 year, pricing itself out of the reach of most outside the Hollywood circles, no matter how bad we would like to maintain our youtfulnessh.
Hollywood is Obsessed With Looks
Actually, it isn’t just Hollywood that is obsessed with looks. The world is! Every magazine you pick up is focused on who looks their best, who has put on weight, and in Hollywood, the competition is high. There seems to always be someone standing around the corner waiting to snap the most unflattering photo possible. It’s no wonder so many actors and actresses are so focused on their appearance and what the public thinks. They want to not only be the perfect size; they want to retain their youthfulness. HGH allows that to happen and it does it safely, because HGH is not a drug, it’s a hormone found naturally in the body.
What Does HGH Do for You?
Numerous Hollywood personalities are directly linked to using HGH. But it’s not just Hollywood. Many others have discovered the benefits of human growth hormone. Let us have a look at those benefits:
- Lose weight
- Melt away belly fat
- Tone and develop lean muscles
- Reverse the aging process
- Eliminate wrinkles
- Improved skin quality including elasticity
- Improved hair
- Improved stamina
- Improved cholesterol
- Improved cardiac function
- Optimal blood pressure
- Improved sexual performance
- Increased endurance and stamina
HGH Benefits – Doctor Opinions
The following are excerpts taken from Dr Klatz’s book who is a world renowned HGH researcher and the author of several prominent books on Human Growth Hormone Research. Dr. Klatz is the President of the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine.
- “HGH seems to exhibit a tonic effect on hair. A clinical study performed on 202 patients revealed that as many as 39% of the patients reported new hair growth. Many also reported regaining the original color of their hair while a significant number also reported better hair quality.”
- As we age we don’t produce the same amount of growth hormones from the pituitary gland. This combine with the fact that the reduced water content in the body due to old age causes the epidermal cells in the skin to diminish thereby causing thinning of the skin which leads to sagging skin and wrinkles. HGH supplements can reduce wrinkles and aging signs and improve skin quality.
- “The greater the body fat the lesser the naturally produced HGH and vice-versa. HGH supplements and some casual exercise can bring down body fat quickly and thereby giving the body a chance to produce more of the naturally produced HGH.”
HGH supplements like Genf20 Plus, GHR1000, Genfx and Sytropin can benefit not just Hollywood. If you would like to enjoy the many benefits an HGH supplement can help. However, if you have significantly low levels of HGH you should speak with your doctor about HGH injections.