Last Updated on by
In a new relationship, sexual tension ignites, and making sex a priority is easy. However, after awhile “life” can get in the way – the kids, bills, work, and sex takes a back seat. Sexual health is important to a healthy relationship. It’s not just about the physical act, but it also keeps partners close emotionally, strengthening their bond, and expressing their love.
- Believing sex is not important is dangerous and can erode the intimacy in your relationship. Sex creates time out from the pressure of our daily lives and it we experience a closeness and vulnerability through the act that is important to your relationship.
- How important is sex? Ironically, if you aren’t getting enough, it is seen as very important (90%), but if you have a fulfilling sex life, it is seen as less important (10%).
- Sex doesn’t always have to be the physical act. Caressing, touching, and even holding hands offer a physical comfort to your partner and are important to a fulfilled sex life.
Thankfully, when ‘life’ gets in the way of a healthy sexual relationship, we can change the things in life that get in the way and make sure we make time for each other. However, sometimes the reason for lack of a healthy sexual relationship is physical. Many of the conditions that lead to a low sex drive are related to aging, and this might not be as simple as ‘making time’ for each other.
HGH is naturally produced by the body. However, as we age our production drops significantly, and this leads to a number of age related issues, including sexual health. HGH supplements are available without prescription and help the body to improve HGH production. HGH supplements have many benefits. Let’s look at how an HGH supplement can improve your sexual health and your relationship.
- Dysfunction by Blockage – It was once believed psychological factors were the primary cause of sexual impotence. However, evidence shows otherwise. 75% of sexual impotence in men is physical and in men 50+ that jumps to 90%. About 50% of erectile dysfunction in men 50+ is the result of arteriosclerosis of the penile arteries, which is a warning sign of a heart attack or stroke. Causes can be high triglycerides, smoking, high cholesterol, diabetes, and hypertension that have not been treated. Drugs used to treat hypertension often cause impotence. HGH supplement can reverse many of these factors.
- Dysfunction from Low Testosterone – Low levels of thyroid hormones or testosterone can cause erection failure. Men experience andropause, which leads to a gradual decline in testosterone and brings about signs of aging associated with HGH declines including decreased muscle mass, body fat, low libido, erectile dysfunction. HGH supplements reverse these signs.
- Statistics Relating HGH – There is a close relationship between a decline in HGH and a decline in male potency. The Massachusetts Male Aging Study ( M. M. A .S.)is one study, where they did a random sampling of 1290 men and found that erectile dysfunction increased from 5% at age 40 to 15% at age 79 with difficulties in having erections experienced by 52% in the older age group. A young man can have sex daily, often more than once. By the age of 40, this drops to 2-3 times a week and by the age of 60 once a week or even less. Doctors L. Cass Terry and Edmund Chein did the first clinical study on the effects of HGH replacement on 202 people which included 172 men revealed that a full three quarters of the participants had a significant increase in sexual potency and frequency. Also, 62% of the men reported that they were experiencing erections for a longer period of time. The majority of those on HGH therapy reported an increase in sexual appetite and their performance.
- Female Function and HGH – HGH is the most powerful of all hormones relating to restoring orgasms to highly functional level. This includes increased libido, and heightened pleasure. HGH supplements rejuvenate the effect on the pituitary gland increasing HGH production. HGH can also help eliminate menstrual symptoms and post menopause symptoms.
- HGH Leads to Sexual Organ Regrowth – We know that HGH causes vital organs to return to a younger size and age with much better function. This is also true for sexual organs. The clitoris and penis will start to shrink to younger years. Studies such as those carried out by Edmund Chein show that the when hormones are restored to that of a twenty year old, the clitoris and penis return to their original size. Doctors report numerous patients on HGH therapy report returning to being able to have multiple orgasms and better experiences than in their 20’s.
- HGH Reverses Sexual Decline – HGH reverses the sexual function decline that occurs as one ages. HGH reverses the signs of aging and with that comes sexual health of younger years.
Sexual health is important to the health of your relationship. Don’t ignore your sexual health.