Last Updated on by
HGH or human growth hormone supplements seem to be the ‘topic of discussion’ these days. With all the information floating around on the internet, it can be a bit daunting to try to sort truth from fiction.
HGH supplements, which are a dietary supplement, are also a form of HGH releasers that aid in improving health and fighting aging. HGH supplements contain natural ingredients that help the pituitary gland release HGH into the bloodstream, which helps with various functions like growth, fat reduction, lean muscle mass, concentration, and aging.
HGH plays an important role in the body. You can read more about it here. HGH is a type of hormone produced by the pituitary gland. Our bodies produce less HGH as we age, so an HGH releaser can help give your body the natural support it needs to produce and release more HGH.
Human growth hormone injections are used they should always be prescribed by your doctor, and the reason for using such drastic methods should always be related to a serious medical condition. Find out more about HGH injections here. HGH injections have not yet been proven completely safe, and there are also many unsavy sellers online. You should never use any HGH injection unless you have obtained it from a reliable source.
For everyone else that just wants to enjoy a number of the anti aging benefits, lose fat, increase muscle mass, increase energy, and more. HGH releasers are a safe choice, since they do not contain any HGH. Instead, their role is to stimulate your pituitary gland to produce more HGH. HGH releasers are considered to be safe, because they do not interfere with your body endocrine system, instead supporting the pituitary glands function.
We all start to age – there’s just no getting away from it. However, we do age at different paces. Not everyone ages at the same pace. Using an HGH releaser can help to slow the aging process without using any artificial methods. HGH releasers are very affordable. Compared to HGH injections as they are much cheaper.
People taking HGH releasers commonly lose weight and gain muscle tone even without exercising, but if you want to live a healthier life, exercise should certainly be part of your anti aging program.
How Does an HGH Releaser Work
Pharmaceutical HGH releasers like Egrifta and Seromorelin contain ingredients that will help your body to release more HGH naturally. The main ingredients however of natural HGH releasers like Genf20 Plus, Sytropin, Hypergh 14x and Provacyl are amino acids. The human growth hormone is made up of 191 different amino acids.
In addition to amino acids HGH releasers will contain ingredients like GABA, L-dopa, and numerous minerals, and other natural ingredients.
Clinical Studies for HGH Releasers
- L Quabbe HJ; Ramek W, Luyckx AS. “Growth hormone, cortisol and glucagon concentration during plasma free fatty acid depression. Different effects of nicotinic acid and an adenosine derivative”. J Clin Endocr Metab 57 (1983): 410–414.
- ow LC. “Growth hormone-releasing hormone: clinical studies and therapeutic aspects”. Neuroendocrinology 53 Suppl 1 (1991): 37–40. The Study shows the benefits of the amino acid L-arginine for HGH production.
- Alba-Roth J, Müller OA, Schopohl J, von Werder K. “Arginine stimulates growth hormone secretion by suppressing endogenous somatostatin secretion”. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabolism (1988).
- Suminski, RR, et al. “Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition 7.1 (1997):48-60.
- Isidori, I, et al. “A study of growth hormone release in man after oral administration of amino acids.” Current Medical Research & Opinion 7.7 (1981): 475-481.
There are many different HGH releasers (HGH supplements) on the market. It’s important to research and choose a product that has a good reputation and that is produced by a reputable company. HGH releasers come in a number of forms that can be taken individually or combined according to directions.
To sum up – HGH injections are a prescription drug that is not available over the counter or without a prescription, and it is regulated by the FDA. HGH supplements or HGH releasers are a dietary supplement available over the counter, with no prescription, and they are legal. HGH releasers are adequate for most individuals unless you have an underlying medical condition. You can read product reviews before making a decision.