Last Updated on by
Most of us think of aging as inevitable – it’s the process of all that abuse, wear, and tear on the body materializing. Most of us are looking for ways of living longer and a healthier life. In fact, if that’s you – you’ve come to the right place. We’re not only going to look at things that you can do to increase your health and longevity, we’re going to look at the underlying cause of aging.
Healthy living becomes a lifestyle choice. But it’s something you should make sooner rather than later. The sooner you implement healthy eating, exercise, no smoking, moderate alcohol consumption, aerobic activity, etc., the better. All of these are components to a healthier lifestyle and if you start them in your 20s or 30s you’ll benefit from them as you age. We won’t cover them in detail because there is plenty of information already available.
But what if you are already aging. What if you are 50+ and already feeling the wear and tear of aging? Well of course, you should still implement as many healthy lifestyle choices as you can, but what if there was something else you could do to help? There is!
If aging was directly tied to wear and tear on the body then a 60 year old should have double the damage of a 30 year old and a 90 year old should have triple the damage of a 30 year old – but it doesn’t actually work that way. Why is that?
That’s because at the age of 30 you still have a fairly healthy dose of human growth hormone or HGH being produced by your body. You can find out more about HGH here. HGH repairs and regenerates human tissue all through our live, but the problem is after 30 years of age our HGH production are actually only about 20% of what they were during our childhood, and it declines by about 15% every 10 years.
By 30 our body can no longer produce enough HGH to repair the damage and as a result we begin to see the signs of aging become more evident. Now don’t make the mistake of thinking HGH is the “elixir to aging” because many have. HGH doesn’t actually affect underlying causes of aging which are directly tied to our maximum lifespan. But what it does is reduce those signs until we are very old.
If you increase the amount of HGH in the body, you can slow down the aging process. In some cases you can even reverse signs of aging that are currently present. Most of us should start to take an HGH supplement by the age of 30 – this will allow your body to enjoy the maximum benefits, and there are certainly tons of benefits.
If your HGH levels are extremely depleted your doctor may prescribe HGH injections, but for most people that is not necessary. An HGH supplement is an excellent way to support your body so that it can produce higher levels of HGH naturally.
HGH therapy has been known to reverse the signs of aging by 5 to 15 years. There isn’t any other therapy that is available that can offer such impressive results. While there’s been a lot of hype over the years when it relates to HGH there has also been a lot of research that shows HGH can benefit in the reversal of aging. Now let’s look at what HGH can do and what it cannot do for you.
HGH Therapy Can
- Reduce the signs of wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging skin.
- Reduce body fat (especially abdominal fat) and increase muscle mass (when combined with exercise).
- Increase bone density.
- Improve the immune system.
- Reverse aging signs of organs.
- Reverse signs of decreased cognitive ability.
- Slow the progression of heart disease and reduce the risk of dying from heart disease, because it strengthens the heart, improve cholesterol, improves blood pressure.
- Reduces the likelihood that you will find yourself living in a nursing home for the last decade of your life.
HGH Therapy Cannot
- Eliminate issues with other hormones in the body.
- Eliminate oxidation damage, although there may be some reduction.
- Reverse any damage to human proteins that have been the result of glucose although it may eliminate minimal damage.
- Eliminate skin damage. It will make the skin look younger but not repair underlying damage.
- Increase maximum lifespan only extend life expectancy.
Having a longevity plan can not only help you live longer, it can also help you live longer in a much healthier manner. HGH supplements are a powerful tool to include in your plan. This dietary supplement is available over the counter and requires no prescription as it is a dietary supplement. If you are interested in trying an HGH supplement click here!